In order to protect the health of our staff and to prevent any negative impact to the critical services we provide to our clients, we have introduced the following measures to reduce the risks of being infected by the Corona Virus SARS-CoV-2 a new strain of the Coronaviruses (CoV) family of viruses.
These measures include but are not limited to the following:
GHS will not attend any trade fairs, seminars, and exhibitions and we will avoid unnecessary travel to countries or areas affected by the Corona Virus.
Employees are urged to carry out the following recommendations to prevent infection and spread of the virus:
- Carry tissues at all times and use them to cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze. If a tissue isn’t available, cough or sneeze into your elbow rather than your hands.
- Wash your hands frequently and properly. The WHO recommended handwashing with hot water and soap. If you can’t wash your hands, use a hand sanitiser containing at least 60% alcohol and wash your hands at the earliest opportunity.
- Avoid touching your face, especially your mouth, eyes, and nose, with hands that haven’t been washed.
- Avoid close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness such as coughing and sneezing.
- Immediately report to a healthcare professional if you develop a fever and symptoms of respiratory illness, such as cough or difficulty breathing, and have been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19 or if you live in or have recently traveled to an area with an ongoing spread.