The main focus of our helicopter training offering is advanced training for individual pilots and aviation companies which includes IFR-courses, twin conversions, MCC course and Bell 212/412, Sikorsky S76C++ as well as H225 type rating courses.
Our instructors are highly experienced with thousands of hours of a wide variety of helicopter instruction and operational mission flying which qualifies them to provide meaningful skills transfer in conjunction with top-class instruction which blends together for the benefit of the student under instruction.
GHS offers the following under its EASA Approved Training Organization (ATO):
- Instrument flight rules (IFR) training
- Type training/rating Multi-pilot helicopter (MPH) & Single-pilot helicopter (SPH)
- Type Rating Instructor (TRI) & Instrument Rating Instructor (IRI) training
- Multi-Crew Cooperation (MCC) training
- Special mission training
- Fire fighting
- Long Line
- Air Ambulance
- Pilot qualification courses
- Human Factors
- Crew Resource Management (CRM)
- Pilot Proficiency Checks (LPC´s)
- Individualized simulator sessions