SPECTRUM OF CAPABILITIES
As further indication of our exceptional industry expertise, GHS is aligned with the Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization (CAMO) to provide specialized services pertaining to the inspection, maintenance and quality control of aircraft. Our CAMO Services include:
- Full diagnosis & Lease Return Service
- CAMO – Part M Certificate
- Safe and precise oversight of own aircraft
- Continuing airworthiness management for third party aircraft
- Airworthiness reviews and recommendations
- Consulting services
- Maintenance planning
- Training type level 1
At GHS we understand that proper storage is a critical factor in assuring an aircraft is maintained in a “ready now” status for immediate mobilization when required. In a climatized, clean and safe environment we provide all necessary measures to store the aircraft in line with manufacturer instructions.
- Hangar space only
- Short-term storage (12 months or less)
- Long-term storage (12 months or more)
You need reliable helicopter services – we have the experience
This is proven by our EASA certification, which is recognized worldwide as an official quality seal. Trust in our experts and conserve your resources.