Another significant milestone and a great addition to the ongoing development at our new premises in Kirchanschöring/Germany. The recent EASA approval by the German Civil Aviation Authority, Luftfahrt-Bundesamt (LBA) of the GHS Part 145 base maintenance facilities allows GHS to offer flexible maintenance options which are focussed on controlling costs while keeping aircraft flying.
Our team of highly qualified GHS technicians provide base maintenance services to local and international customers as well as 3rd party maintenance for Bell 412 and EC225 helicopters. Our Part 145 Maintenance options include:
- Return to Service (RTS)
- Single scheduled maintenance events
- Modifications and implementation of STC
- Base/line maintenance within EASA CAMO regulations
- Avionic inspections and reviews
- Special tool rental
- Hangarage, short and long-term storage
- Spare Part Sourcing and Supply Chain Management
Our clients benefit from a high degree of cost control and optimization of maintenance task planning. We guarantee our customers the highest possible availability of their aircraft – anytime, anywhere. The entire GHS team is proud of this significant achievement!