|Aircraft Type:||Bell 412|
|Job published date:||2022-08-26|
|Job expiry date:||2022-09-25|
MEETING THE HIGH EXPECTATIONS OF DIFFERENT GROUPS OF PEOPLE IS THE DAILY CHALLENGE FOR GHS FLIGHT
As one of Germany’s fastest growing and prestigious helicopter companies, our business serves many of world’s leading companies and their clientele.
We are looking to recruit professional individuals who share a passion for excellence and are willing to go the extra mile to provide the highest level of customer and service.
Applicants must be 25 years plus and meet our exceptional standards. You need to be customer focused, willing to do 6/6 week rotations abroad and able to perform in the African environment.
The VFR/IFR operation includes transport of passenger and cargo.
If you believe that you possess these qualities, we will offer you a freelance term contract and competitive salary.
Minimum qualification requirement:
Commander MPH (Multi-Pilot-Helicopter) ME/VFR/IFR Operation:
- A valid EASA Airline Transport Pilot License (Helicopter) IFR [ATPL(H) IR]
- A current Type-Rating for the helicopter type Bell 212/412
- 2000 Flight hours on helicopters total
- 1000 Flight hours PIC
Copilot MPH (Multi-Pilot-Helicopter) ME/VFR/IFR Operation:
- A valid EASA ATPL/CPL (Helicopter) IFR [CPL(H) IR]
- MCC License Endorsement
- A current Type-Rating for the helicopter type Bell212/412
- 750 Flight hours on helicopters total
- 200 hours experience on Bell212/412 or Bell204 including all military versions or Bell/Agusta Bell205
We would like to point out that only candidates holding a valid EASA License will be processed.
Contract start will be September 2022 or soon thereafter.
Please send us your CV and related professional documentation (copies of license and medical) to
Applications need to be sent as PDF version only – applications sent in other formats will not be processed.