• Rotation 6 weeks on / 6 weeks off
• Travel paid from home country / Relocation not required
• Daily rate plus per diem
• Accommodation and transport provided on site
• Start date IMMEDIATELY
MEETING THE HIGH EXPECTATIONS OF DIFFERENT GROUPS OF PEOPLE IS THE DAILY CHALLENGE FOR GHS FLIGHT
As one of Germany’s fastest growing and prestigious helicopter companies, our business serves many of world’s leading companies and their clientele.
We are looking to recruit professional individuals who share a passion for excellence and are willing to go the extra mile to provide the highest level of customer and service.
Applicants must be 25 years plus and meet our exceptional standards. You need to be customer focused, willing to do 6/6 week rotations abroad and able to perform in the African environment.
The VFR/IFR operation includes transport of passenger and cargo.
If you believe that you possess these qualities, we will offer you a freelance term contract and competitive salary.
Minimum qualification requirement:
Commander MPH (Multi-Pilot-Helicopter) ME/VFR/IFR Operation:
- A valid EASA Airline Transport Pilot License (Helicopter) IFR [ATPL(H) IR]
- A current Type-Rating for the helicopter type Bell 212/412
- 2000 Flight hours on helicopters total
- 1000 Flight hours PIC
Please send us your CV and related professional documentation (copies of license and medical) to
Applications need to be sent as PDF version only – applications sent in other formats will not be processed.