located in the middle of Chiemgau, Lake Chiemsee, the Alps and Salzburg are in the immediate vicinity
|Contract Type:||Fulltime (40 h/week)|
|Job Location:||Kirchanschöring (Germany)|
As an international aviation company, Global Helicopter Service GmbH provides specialized helicopter services. These are currently provided with the focus on African countries and the Middle East for humanitarian aid organizations and governmental institutions.
To strengthen our team we are now looking on a full-time basis for a:
Crew Planning Coordinator (m/f/x)
Your major task will be:
- Our new Crew Planning Coordinator will oversee all crew planning, pilots and air crew members. You will ensure that crew planning meets the operational requirements for air crew in mission and that it is fully coordinated with other departments.
- You are responsible for maintaining and coordinating the crew plan with all crews and the rest of our organization. This includes coordination of all aircrew travel and training, to ensure that planning meets mission requirements.
- You will participate in our internal meetings to represent and coordinate planning.
- Your direct report is Chief Operating Officer, and you will become a part of the operational department.
- You will coordinate crew shortage with HR, Flight Ops, and Crew Training.
- You work well in a dynamic environment where plans change often.
- You like to have the responsibility for a plan that affects many colleagues work life, also when difficult to establish a plan that suits all.
- You are good at establishing respectful relations with colleagues and managers in the organization.
- You are good at finding creative solutions and compromise that suits all parties.
- You are a good communicator and you know how to communicate concisely with empathy when the conversation is difficult.
- You speak and write English, and it is an advantage if you speak and write German.
- You have experience working with common MS Office applications.
- It is advantage if you have experience with personnel planning or resource planning.
with our work we support, among other things: humanitarian aid operations in Africa
cosmopolitan, family-oriented work atmosphere with a first name culture
flexitime arrangements with overtime accounts and compensatory time off as well as 25 days of vacation promote your work-life balance
Ergonomic and latest technical workplace equipment
we support you with the search for your new home and with a moving bonus
a permanent employment relationship with individual training and development opportunities, company events, free coffee and tea
You are interested and can see yourself in the job description?
Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application documents, including salary expectations and earliest starting date, preferably by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding this job you are welcome to contact COO Lars-Henrik Thorngreen via e-mail email@example.com or phone (+49) 151 72152478.