|Company||Global Helicopter Service GmbH|
|Contract Type:||Full Time|
|Aircraft Type:||Bell 412, EC225LP, S-76|
|Job Location:||Kirchanschöring / Germany|
MEETING THE HIGH EXPECTATIONS OF DIFFERENT GROUPS OF PEOPLE IS THE DAILY CHALLENGE FOR GHS FLIGHT
As one of Germany’s fastest growing and prestigious helicopter companies, our business serves many of world’s leading companies and their clientele.
We are looking to recruit professional individuals who share a passion for excellence and are willing to go the extra mile to provide the highest level of customer and service.
Applicants must be 18 years plus and meet our exceptional standards. You need to be customer focused and able to perform in the highly complex aviation environment.
Your major task will be:
- Control, plan and organize complex helicopter maintenance tasks in EASA Part Camo and EASA Part 145 for our fleet.
- Analyze Work Reports, update the aircraft Log and complete Log Cards
- Analyze Airworthiness Directive / Service Bulletins
- Support Reliability Program Analysis
If you believe that you possess these qualities, we will offer you a contract and competitive salary.
You must also hold the following qualifications:
- At least 2 years of working experience
- Comprehensive Knowledge of aviation and helicopters
- Good MS Office Knowledge
- English knowledge in written and speech, German basis knowledge desirable
- Able to work in a team and also on own responsibility
- Aviation background with Bell 412 and/or EC225 and an aircraft maintenance license would be a benefit
- Willingness to work and live in Germany
- Valid visa and work permit for Germany
We would like to point out that only candidates that fulfill the above requirements will be processed.
Please send us your CV and related professional documentation (copies of license) to
Applications need to be sent as PDF version only – applications sent in other formats will not be processed.